Are you the father? Need answers to help solve your paternity doubts? Horizon DNA is a leading provider of paternity testing services offering accredited, confidential and highly reliable results that are 99.99% accurate.
Get the answer you need today! Our home paternity test is the simplest and fastest way to confirm whether an alleged father is the biological father of a child.
This reliable paternity test tests for 21 genetic markers whilst results are 99.99% accurate and 100% confidential.
Horizon DNA offers fast, accurate and affordable home paternity testing services. We have over 5 years of experience in the field and with over 2000 tests under our belt, you can be sure you are leaving your test in very experienced hands.
Home paternity testing in South Africa with Horizon DNA – Fast and Accredited – starting at just R4000 – there are NO EXTRA FEES.
We suggest you return samples by courier directly to the laboratory, because the local postal system has proved unreliable, and we cannot be responsible for samples that do not reach us.
You need results that are accurate and that you can trust. We at Horizon DNA have over 5 years of experience in this industry and have carried out thousands of home paternity tests. Our test is based on the analysis of a 21 genetic marker profile and your results will give you the answer you need in just a few working days. A home paternity test, the results will show one of the following options: If the tested father is the alleged father, your result will show a probability of paternity of 99.99% and if the alleged father is not the biological father, you will have a probability of 0%. Note:
We can only guarantee standard result turnaround time when testing takes place solely using oral swab samples. Using a forensic sample for your test may lead to an increase in turnaround time.
Horizon DNA offers the quickest sample collection process. We have created a DNA sample collection kit for all our clients. Using our kit, you can collect all the DNA samples needed in just a few minutes, painlessly and without complications. Our kit contains oral swabs which you need to gently rub inside the mouth for just 1 minute and then allow these to dry for an hour. You will also find our easy-to-use instructions which take you through the sample collection procedure in a few easy steps. If you have any problems collecting samples using our oral swabs, we accept a range of other samples including teeth, toothbrushes, bloodstains, semen and many, many more.
There is no waiting with Horizon DNA. Your home test results are ready and in your inbox in 14-21 working days from the moment the laboratory receives your samples. We will send your results by email but you can even request a hard copy of your results for a very small extra charge. Any questions you have about the test before you order, during your testing or after you have concluded your test will be dealt with by our fully trained customer support team. You can contact us directly by phone, request a call back from us directly from our website or contact us by email.
We aim to make your testing experience with us simple and problem-free. This is why we have a number of payment options available so that you can find the one that most suits your needs.
We also offer DNA testing alternatives to home paternity testing. In the event where you do not have access to the DNA sample of the alleged father, our customer support team will take you through other, alternative testing options. Our relationship tests are ideal in cases where you wish to confirm paternity but do not have the alleged father’s DNA sample. We can in many cases, confirm paternity by testing the direct relatives of the alleged father.
NOTE: The cost of R4000 covers testing alleged father and child. Testing the mother at NO added cost. There are NO EXTRA FEES.
IMPORTANT: We suggest you return samples by courier directly to the laboratory, because the local postal system has proved unreliable, and we cannot be responsible for samples that do not reach us.